Purpose of this Award
Beginning in 2019, the ISoP Unsung Hero Award recognizes noteworthy candidate(s) who are ISoP members and have demonstrated significant dedication, commitment, and contributions (of any kind) to the effective operations of ISoP. There is no limit established on the number of ISoP Unsung Hero Award(s) to be awarded every year (i.e., can be more than one or none).
Nominee(s) for this Award must:
- be an ISoP member
- have demonstrated significant contributions (of any kind) to the effective operations of ISoP
- not be currently serving members of the ISoP Board of Directors or ISoP Awards Committee
- not be an ISoP Fellow
The Unsung Hero Award is based solely on contributions to ISoP. Hence any ISoP member with the above criteria is eligible to be nominated for this Award
Nomination Procedure and Package
Details are as follows:
· Nominations must include a letter of nomination from an ISoP member detailing the nominee’s qualifications for the Award
- The call for nominations to this Award is open through the published deadline.
- The nomination package must be sent by the deadline to: email@example.com
The Award recipient(s) will be selected based upon the following 3 steps:
- Individual scoring of the nominated candidates by the ISoP Awards Committee members
- Ranking of the nominated candidates based on the highest total score and recommendation of the recipients by the ISoP Awards Committee
- Approval of the Award recipients by the ISoP Board
Notification of Award:
- The recipients of the award will be notified via email promptly after selection
- The recipients will be requested to RSVP within 15 days as to accept/decline the Award
- The names of the recipients of this Award will be publicly announced to the ISoP community after acceptance of the Award
Recognition of Award Recipient(s)
The recipients of the ISoP Unsung Hero Awards will be recognized at the opening ceremony of the ACoP Annual Meeting. The recipient(s) will receive a plaque and the ACoP Annual Meeting registration fee will be reimbursed by ISoP.