Mission & Vision
The mission and vision of The International Society of Pharmacometrics (ISoP) is to promote and advance the discipline of Pharmacometrics and broaden its impact. ISoP welcomes and encourages membership from the international pharmacometrics community. Please join many of your colleagues and participate in this emerging society.
ISoP Membership Benefits
- Discount on ACoP meetings and ISoP educational activities, including local ISoP events and workshops
- Discounted joint membership with ASCPT
- Access to the Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Access to the journal CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology
- Discount on other materials from Springer
- Access to ISoP directory and Career Center
- Opportunity to participate as ISoP committee chair and/or member
- Opportunity to participate as ISoP officer and/or board member
ISoP Membership Types
Individuals who have earned the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field related to pharmacometrics and its supporting disciplines, such as: pharmaceutical, biomedical, biological, engineering, statistical, economic, and/or mathematical sciences.
Membership fees: US$ 200.00 per year for full members. Membership lasts through December 31 of every calendar year. If you are renewing your membership, do so at the member landing page. The member landing page is accessed through the member login.
This class of membership is designed for persons pursuing a bachelor’s, masters, doctoral degree, or postdoctoral fellowship and who have an interest in pharmacometrics.
Membership fees: US$ 50.00 per year for trainee members. Membership lasts through December 31, 2018. If you are renewing your membership, do so at the member landing page. The member landing page is accessed through the member login.
Discounted ISoP Memberships
ISoP offers discounted memberships for members from Asia, as well as a number of economically developing countries. Applicants from academia and government agencies who qualify can register at a discounted rate of US$ 100.00, and trainees for US$ 15.00. To qualify for this discount, you must reside in one of the countries identified in Table C of the Statistical Annex to the United Nations World Economic Situation and Prospects 2012 (below).
Full members (from academia or regulatory agencies): Join us! (US$ 100.00 per calendar year)
Trainee members: Join us! (US$ 15.00 per calendar year)
Dual Membership with ASCPT
Both the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT) and ISoP believe that the benefits of joint membership in our respective organizations will benefit our members, which we have agreed to provide at a cost savings. Members can join both organizations with a single membership fee and receive benefits of both organizations, including:
- subscription to Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- and the Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- reduced registration fees for both societies’ annual meetings
Members wishing to take advantage of the joint membership will enjoy a US$ 45.00 discount on the total cost of their dues to ASCPT and ISoP.