The International Society of Pharmacometrics has copyrights and service mark registrations on its logo and the logo of the American Conference on Pharmacometrics, as well as use of “ISoP” and “ACoP,” the recognized abbreviations thereof, and regulates their use under the following guidelines:
- Only the approved versions of the ISoP and ACoP logos (the latter with or without a numeric badge denoting meeting number) may be used.
- The logos may not be distorted or altered in any way.
- Logos must be used in their entirety; with the exception of affiliated Special Interest Groups (SIGs), Committees, and Communities, neither whole nor recognizable parts may be incorporated into another logo.
- Logos must be printed in their original colors, or as greyscale versions: No other color combinations are allowed.
- Active ISoP SIGs, committees, communities, local events and other groups affiliated to ISoP or ACoP are encouraged to use the logos, as long as guidelines are adhered to. Approved, high-resolution logos are available for download here.
- ISoP and ACoP logos may not be used in a way that suggests ISoP or ACoP recommend, promote or endorse a company’s products, services or technology.
- Logos may not be used in conjunction with claims that products conform to ISoP or ACoP standards.