The Annual Scientific Event For Professionals Dedicated To Furthering The Disciplines In Pharmacometrics
The time has come to secure your place at the 11th American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP11), the Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Pharmacometrics (ISoP) hosted virtually from November 9 – 13, 2020.
ACoP11 brings a slate of cutting-edge scientific content and exciting virtual networking opportunities. Here are a few highlights – the detailed agenda is available at www.go-acop.org:
- Pre-Conference on “The Rising Role of Modeling in Oncology – From Translation to Confirmation”
- 20+ exceptional and interactive scientific sessions including poster sessions, SIG events, tutorials and dedicated student/trainee activities
- Ample opportunities to connect and network with colleagues, friends, sponsors and exhibitors in 1:1 and group settings with dedicated live events throughout the meeting
- Daily itinerary designed to allow colleagues across Europe, UK and North America to attend most events
- Scheduled breaks between sessions – we understand your day job might not suddenly stop during ACoP11
- Group registration discounts! Please see details below before you register individually.
- ACoP11 attendees will have access to online content for 60 days following the completion of the conference!
- Pre-conference registration is complimentary when you register for the full conference during the Early-bird period! Please use the discount code “EARLY_PRECON” at checkout.
- For our colleagues residing in LMIC (see details below)
- Free registrations for students
- Reduced registration fee for others with up to 30 complimentary registrations available