The ISoP Innovation Award was established in 2011 to acknowledge individuals whose scientific and innovative contributions have advanced/revolutionized the field of pharmacometrics and related scientific areas.
Purpose of the Award
The purpose of the ISoP Innovation Award is to recognize an outstanding scientist or an exceptional team of scientists for novel, innovative, creative, and remarkable scientific, technical, and methodological contributions to the scientific field of pharmacometrics.
The candidate(s) must:
- be a scientist, researcher, or team who coined, genuinely applied, and/or played an integral role in the introduction of new and innovative concepts, approaches, or tools that have substantially advanced and broadly impacted the scientific discipline of pharmacometrics
- peer-reviewed scientific publications supporting the innovation are not a requirement for this award, but are considered significantly advantageous.
- not be a currently serving member of the ISoP Board of Directors or the ISoP Awards Committee.
Nomination Procedure and Package
- Nominations can be made by any ISoP member.
- The call for nominations to this Award is open through the published deadline.
- The nomination package should contain:
- Nomination letter. The letter must clearly document why the candidate should be considered, above all others, for this distinguished award.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the nominee. The CV must contain sufficient information to inform the selection process without additional research.
- The nomination package must be sent by the call deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Award recipient will be selected based upon the following steps:
- Individual scoring of the nominated candidates by the ISoP Awards Committee members
- Ranking of the nominated candidates based on the highest total score and recommendation of the recipient by the ISoP Awards Committee
- Approval of the Award recipient by the ISoP Board
Notification of Award
- The recipient of the award will be notified via email promptly after selection
- The recipient will be requested to RSVP within 15 days as to accept/decline the Award
- The name of the Award recipient will be publicly announced to the ISoP community after acceptance of the Award by the recipient
Recognition of Award Recipient
The recipient of the ISoP Innovation Award will be recognized at the opening ceremony of the ACoP Annual Meeting. The recipient will receive a plaque and the ACoP Annual Meeting registration fee will be reimbursed by ISoP.