The Education Committee coordinates and oversees educational programs (other than conferences) to meet recognized professional needs of the ISoP membership, and programs to advance and promote the science of pharmacometrics in general.
ISoP Mentorship Program (IMP)
The ISoP Education Committee is pleased to announce the launch of the ISoP Mentorship Program (IMP).
The IMP aims to connect mentees at various stages of their Pharmacometrics (PMx) career with mentors via matching criteria. If you are looking to transition into the PMx field or move to a different role/area within PMx or expand on your skillset, a mentor can help you.
If you are interested in applying as a Mentor or Mentee with the IMP, please complete the forms:
The requirements for applicants are:
- Mentors and Mentees must be ISoP members.
- Mentors should commit to a one hour mentorship session per month.
- Mentoring sessions may last for as long as needed by mentees to achieve their goals.
- Mentors and Mentees will have to provide feedback to the ISoP Education Committee via surveys and/or testimonials
- Mentors names will be published in the end of the year ISoP Newsletter special issue.
Please do not hesitate to contact the ISoP Education Committee at email@example.com with any questions!
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity. Apply to join the IMP today and start your journey towards achieving your career goals!